The Cost is per student for the for the Legacy Guardian membership group pricing.
This membership renews annually on Dec 21.
Any sign ups after Dec 21. Will be prorated. Price reflects pro-rated price and will change monthly reflecting the renewal date of Dec 21.
- If you are new to the group please provide the names of your student(s). Your teacher and student login info will be emailed to you on the 21st of the month reflecting the prorate date.
CTC Math specializes in providing online video tutorials which take a multi-sensory approach to learning. The lessons are short and concise to help your student break down concepts and appreciate math in a whole new way!
The lessons are taught the traditional way, not to a “test”.
Each one of the video tutorials are taught by internationally recognized teacher, Pat Murray, who is known for teaching math concepts in a simple, easy-to-understand way (and in only a few minutes at a time). Even students who struggled with math can get great results.
Some key benefits of CTC Math:
- 1,400+ animated and narrated math lessons are short and easily digested (only a few minutes each). Students can replay each lesson as many times as needed until they “get” it.
- 57,000 interactive questions to ensure students get ample instruction and practice
- Diagnostic tests to make sure your student is on track
- Instant feedback to students and regular reporting to parents
- Algebra, statistics, geometry, trigonometry, probability plus more
- Detailed progress reports for parents.
If you already signed up through our group your login credentials will be the same. If you are new to CTC math through the group please allow 24 hours to receive your login credentials.
The Cost Is Per Student and is good for the the year.